Tuesday, September 4, 2012

free.



I’m writing to you today from my cozy chair…
we got a great response on brian’s workout video on youtube & facebook. that was really awesome!=) thanks to everyone for supporting our endeavors!
today, I am featured on the Right Brain Planner’s blog. I am super excited to have my art featured! teresa has an awesome site so go check it!
 hover for link --->  http://www.rightbrainplanner.com/a-way-to-let-go-be-free-in-the-moment-art-and-quotations-by-sammie/
Art Journals 014
above, is my small art journal. it is getting swollen from paint & ink! held together by binder clips & love… this is my first art journal. it contains the most painful & the most joyous contents! I was grieving the loss of my first husband, & my second husband was introduced into my life…
I hope you will visit teresa’s blog & find a bit of joy in art today.
love & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment