Wednesday, November 14, 2012

giving.


I am a giver. if I see something for someone that I know they’ll love, it’s hard for me not to get it for them! I don’t believe in giving gifts simply for birthdays & at christmas time… everyday of a person should be celebrated!
during the month of november, my family & I have decided to bless someone weekly… I love the smiles & happiness it evokes when we show up & say “just because...”
there was such a huge response to last week’s art piece “my cup overflows” that I picked a “winner” to receive a custom 8X10 original! I really hope when she opens her package she has a huge smile on her face!=)

custom Cup piece for Alix 005

my cup is still overflowing with blessings! [& a studio full of paper & paint!Winking smile]
now, off to create another piece! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment